ACC FACS NZ Prevention Toolkits
They are here! FACS NZ are pleased to announce that the ACC FACS NZ Toolkits have been officially launched. Please download your copies here;
* Are you taking medicines for epilepsy, mood or pain? Information for females, their family and whanau.
* Benefits and risks of taking anti epileptic medicine for females. Information for healthcare professionals.
FACS NZ has a range of other user friendly resources to provide support, education and awareness of Foetal Anti-Convulsant Syndrome.
- A Parents Handbook into FACS
- A Family Insight to FACS booklet
- An Educational Insight to FACS
- A General Insight into FACS
- "Is your medication safe in pregnancy?" poster
Please contact FACS NZ if you would like any of these, or additional resources sent to you. Printed copies will incur a copy fee.
Please feel free to download either of the following files by clicking on the link.
FACS NZ USB Keys
FACS NZ USB sticks are here. Order now for yourself (or someone you think might benefit from having one!) the fabulous USB stick that will contain all 4...yes 4, of the insight booklets on FACS, for only $15.00 Plus Postage and Packaging.
The booklets are:
* A Parents Handbook into FACS
* A Family Insight into FACS
* An Education Insight into FACS
* A General Insight into FACS
For your own USB stick, just email firstname.lastname@example.org